Costa del Sol is a chain of sea resorts located in southern Spain. You can visit them at the beautiful Mediterranean coast: from Nerja in the east to Gibraltar in the west, extending up to 170 kilometres.
Costa del Sol is located in the Andalusian province of Spain. It extends through smaller towns and cities in the province of Malaga; which are very popular tourist attractions in all of Spain. Includingthe most active tourist cities of Torremolinos, Benalmadena, Fuengirola, Mijas, Marbella, Nerja, Estepona, Manilva, Sotogrande, Torrox and others.
Andalusia is the heart of Spain, the most brilliant and interesting province of the country. Flamenco, bullfights, whitewashed houses, fiestas and siestas, tapas and sherry wine. All of which embodies our traditional ideas of the “old” Spain.
Costa del Sol:
- A well-developed tourist infrastructure with a wide range of hotels for tourists of many economical standards. You don’t have to be a millionaire to spend an incredible summer here, but don’t be surprised if you meet a celebrity enjoying their holidays as well.
- Acomfortable climate: warm winters and hot summers, you can holiday in Costa del Sol all year long!
- Protected against hostile weathers from the central part of the Peninsula by a mountain range. Stopping the cold north winds from reaching the sunny coast, forming zones of very comfortable microclimates for its inhabitants. Without a doubt it is the best place in Spain.
- Splendid cuisine: Meet the best chefs and sommeliers of the Costa del Sol preparing delicious food and wine for you to enjoy.
- A clear blue sea with endlessbeautiful sandy beaches extending across the whole coast. It is a very safe region with no flooding incidents, even at the peak of the season.
- Interesting tourist destinations of the traditional and cultural cities of Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Ronda. And many other famous sites and landmarks only a short drive away from you.
- Lots of entertainment for children and adults: water parks, attractions, zoos, fishing sites, casinos, marine aquariums, nightclubs and other pleasures of life.
- A short distance and a great opportunity to visit the neighbouring country of Portugal or even Morocco across the sea. On clear sunny days you can see the African mountains across the Mediterranean!
The Costa del Sol resort is considered the most prestigious and fashionable area across the whole Spanish coast. It is a paradise for golfers, lovers of horse riding, tennis players, diving enthusiasts, surfing and sailing hobbyists. Don’t forget to visit the high mountains of Sierra Nevada and the amazing skiing resorts found there, where people travel to ski during the winter.
Costa del Sol has the best climate in all of Europe; with a magnificent scenery to relax to and a wide range of activities to keep you busy. You do not want to miss a chance to spend your holidays here!