Do not think that the team of “marbellastyle.es” has forgotten of keeping on presenting to you one of the best Italian cuisine of “La Pappardela Banus” because we have something very special prepared for you!
We are glad to introduce you two special recipes of the North of Italy, prepared and created by the chef-cook of the restaurant, Dario Burratini.
Let’s start with the recipes!
Tips: the most important detail of this dish is the fresh raw material because the salmon will be served marinated, without passing through the fire process.
– fresh salmon
– red pepper
– green pepper
– fresh lemon juice (1/2 litro)
1) Touch the fish to make sure that there are no bones left and cut it into very thin fillets.
Tips: you can use the knife to cut the ham.
GNOCCHI SARDI OF TENDERLOIN IN WINE
– good quality veal tenderloin (+/-200gr)
– good red wine
– tomato sauce
– gnocchi sardi (gnocchi of Sardinia with a smaller size)
1) Cut the meat in very thin fillets.
Tips: it is very important to cut the meat in the sense of its form to obtain the best cut.
2) Put the casserole on the fire and add garlic and oil to mix them and warm a little.
3) Add the meat into the casserole to make it change the color by turning it a few times.
4) Add the wine to the meat.
6) Leave the casserole on the fire for approximately 5 minutes while you prepare the pasta.
7) Throw the pasta into the boiling water for a few minutes. Then add it into the frying pan to finish the dish.
Voilá! One more!
Two easy and delicious recipes to cook and enjoy with the family!
DO NOT FORGET THAT THE PAPPARDELLA BANUS IS WAITING FOR YOU EVERY DAY TO PROPOSE THE BEST DISHES OF THE NORTH OF ITALY IN ITS MAGIC ATMOSPHERE AND THE BEST VIEWS OF THE PUERTO BANUS.
Special thanks to Dario Burattini for his art of cooking and his recipes.